another Magyar garb question

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2002
      OK, I've finally caught up with all of my Yahoo stuff (I had to switch ISP's because I was getting screwed big time with e-mail) and I have a pretty good idea of how to make the Magyar coat. OK, now the trousers! I've never made them! I need some directions and/or a pattern! Advice, anyone?

      Isabelle
      p.hefner@...

    • Diane Sawyer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2002
        --- Patricia Hefner <p.hefner@...> wrote:
        > OK, I've finally caught up with all of my Yahoo
        > stuff (I had to switch ISP's because I was getting
        > screwed big time with e-mail) and I have a pretty
        > good idea of how to make the Magyar coat. OK, now
        > the trousers! I've never made them! I need some
        > directions and/or a pattern! Advice, anyone?
        >
        > Isabelle
        > p.hefner@...

        You could try to draft a pattern from the one on the
        Red Khaganate site, but I know that's not your strong
        suit. Or you could do what I do... make up a mundane
        sweatpants pattern in whatever fabric I need and don't
        put in the bottom elastic. It's not period, but it's
        fast.

        Tasha

        http://sbc.yahoo.com