Re: [sig] Clothing resource.

  • Elizabeth Lear
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2002
      On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 02:11:18AM -0000, ga_marilynn wrote:
      > I know how frustrating it can be hunting for pics of womens clothing!
      > This lady has pulled together a nice set o pics from various times..i
      > thought some might be interested..
      > http://indra.com/~eliz/SCA/russe.html

      Actually, this link leads to the scans from OF THE RUSSE COMMONWEALTH,
      which is text. For the costumes, go to
      http://indra.com/~eliz/SCA/reference.html
      I really need to update these - I haven't touched these web pages in
      three years!

      -Yeliz
    • Alexey Kiyaikin aka Posadnik
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2002
        Greetings!

        Sichel's book (http://indra.com/~eliz/SCA/reference.html)
        is great. What'd you all think of me if I said that all the americans ride
        horses, wear handsome Colts and drink whisky?

        That man really thinks Siberia spreads to the Pacific. Phew.

        bye,
        Alex.