Thanks

  • Dan Blair
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 6, 1999
      Thanks to everyone who checked the Romanian Page.
      Everything seems to be working fine. One good gentle
      did mention the page didn't appear properly because he
      wasn't using Windows. Considering the vast majority of
      people do use Windows I'm not going to change it, the
      Greek lettering will appear in English by default if
      the necessary font is not available.
      Besides, I'm lazy!

      Vlad
    • lynx@citynet.net
      Message 2 of 6 , May 21, 2004
        Thank You for the Hermetige Link..it is great!
      • "Alexey Kiyaikin aka Posadnik"
        Message 3 of 6 , May 24, 2004
          Greetings all!

          I need help with the bibliographic data of Pokhlebkin's book "The Kitchens of Our Nations" edited in English. Afair it was mentioned here, either to me here or by me, taken from another list. My message archive for the two years in the SCA lists is gone.

          Afair, it was not the US but a UK edition, about 1980s.

          Bye, Alex
        • Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise
          Message 4 of 6 , May 24, 2004
            > I need help with the bibliographic data of Pokhlebkin's book "The Kitchens of Our Nations" edited in English. Afair it was mentioned here, either to me here or by me, taken from another list. My message archive for the two years in the SCA lists is gone.

            This may have been it:

            Russian delight : a cookbook of the Soviet people.
            V V Pokhlebkin
            1978
            English Book 240 p.
            London : Pan Books,
            "First published 1978 as Natzionalnye koukhni nashikh narodov"
            "Never cook for or sleep with anyone who routinely puts you down."
            -- Naomi Wolfe.
          • "Alexey Kiyaikin aka Posadnik"
            Message 5 of 6 , May 24, 2004
              Greetings!