Re: [sig] Resource

  • Jeff Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2002
      --- ga_marilynn <marilyn@...> wrote:
      "I wish i had a translation of this place: but even
      knowing my little Polish it is an awesome heraldric
      resource. Some of you may already have found it but if
      not i wanted to share."

      Oh! That really is a great site! I defeinately enjoy
      studying Polish heraldry and the whole "Herby"
      concept.

      Thanks for this great link! I've already sent it to a
      few friends!

      Janos

      =====
      JEFFREY C. SMITH
      Parsberg (Oberpfalz), Germany

      "FOR SALE - Iraqi rifle. Never fired. Dropped once." - From a T-shirt

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com