new e-mail addy

  • isabelle76_2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2002
      Due to the virtual stoppage of mail delivery on Yahoo, I'm switching
      my sub to Patricia_Hefner@... for the time being. This is
      annoying but I've gotten almost none of my e-mail for two days and I
      think Yahoo is bouncing me. Yuck!

      Isabelle
    • Patricia Hefner
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2003
        Hi everyone, I have a new e-mail addy. I just upgraded to DSL!! No
        more working on the Czech/Moravian/Slovak site on dial-up!! I'm just
        now getting around to making the change in yahoogroups!

        Isabelle de Foix
        phefner76@...