Re[2]: [sig] Digest Number 909

  • Alexey Kiyaikin aka Posadnik
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2002
      Greetings!

      >Alex , you might want to consider an annex at angelfire. ..or use a >place
      >like picture trails to post albums and then provide links to >whatever? Just
      >a couple of suggestions.

      Was that for me (damn, can't see anything in the "to" entry except the name of
      the group...)?

      If yes, then the thing is I can't provide a link to a CD on my shelf. :-( It
      contains 600 mb, half of which are SCAable. No site contains them any more
      (once it did but after the server failure the site owner stuffed his homepage
      with other things, having left me a copy on a CD).

      bye,
      Alex.
    • Diane Sawyer
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2002
        --- Alexey Kiyaikin aka Posadnik <Posadnik@...>
        wrote:

        > Greetings!
        >

        > >Alex , you might want to consider an annex at
        > angelfire. ..or use a >place
        > >like picture trails to post albums and then provide
        > links to >whatever? Just
        > >a couple of suggestions.
        >
        > Was that for me (damn, can't see anything in the
        > "to" entry except the name of
        > the group...)?
        >
        > If yes, then the thing is I can't provide a link to
        > a CD on my shelf. :-(

        Angelfire.com is a free website hosting service. You
        can upload your pictures there, and then provide a
        link to the rest of us so we can look at them. It
        even has a "wizard" that will walk you through setting
        up a webpage, in case you don't know HTML.

        Tasha

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
      • Alexey Kiyaikin aka Posadnik
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 17, 2002
          Greetings!

          Thanks for the advice. I'll look it all up.

          bye,
          Alex.