Rumpolt and Hungarian food

  • Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2002
      Someone was asking about hungarian food.
      Gwencat translated the 'Banquets for Kings in Hungary and Bohemia' from
      Rumpolt, 1581. That might be a place to start:
      http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/GK_ASkings1.htm

      "I've been out for a while, but I'll be back in a bit...
      I am just walking through the smoke, finding out if this is it."