information and apologies

  • Jenn/Yana
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2002
      As many of you have noticed, I've been rather lax in keeping the Russian
      Knowledge Page and the member gallery up to date recently. I first want to
      apologize and promise that I will be updating it as soon as possible and
      will keep maintaining it in the future. I am currently without a computer
      at home, so it will be another week or so before I can start fixing links
      and updating the member pages.

      One of the reasons that I've been behind lately is because Paul and I are
      getting a divorce. Don't worry, SIG will continue on, even with our
      physical separation. We both remain committed to helping the medieval
      Slavic world grow within the SCA. Paul will still publish the main SIG
      page and the newsletter. I will continue to maintain this discussion list
      and the Russian Knowledge Page.

      After I complete my move (and order my computer) I will be giving the Pages
      a much-needed overhaul. I am currently checking my email at work, so
      sometimes I don't have as much time to be online as I did before, but that
      will soon change too. Anyway, time to get back to work!

      Talk to y'all soon,

      --Yana