Re: [sig] Russian warriors class

  • LiudmilaV@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2002
      In a message dated 6/4/2002 12:37:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      dvryaboy@... writes:

      > Hi Liudmila,
      > I'd love to come down, but at the moment I don't even know which state I
      > will be living in come fall (graduated a week ago, and the job hunt is on).
      >
      > I can certainly help you with notes and such, however.

      Hi Dmitriy,

      and thank you! I appreciate the reference. I am somewhat in trouble with the
      UCSD library right now (for keeping their Domostroi and some other books too
      long), but as soon as I pay them off I will get the source you suggest. I
      think the Red Kaganate website is a great resource as well, no need for you
      to be humble about it.

      Good luck job hunting!

      Liudmila