[sig] A vaccine for the Teutonic plague

  • Roach
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2002
      Greetings and salutations,
      I am looking for resources pertaining to Polish arms and armour at or about
      the Battle of Grunwald in 1410. I'm sort of using that time as a general
      guide for my persona. Quite frankly, non military info would be appreciated
      as well (i.e. wardrobe, mannerisms, etc..) I'd prefer online resources, but
      I will take what I can get. Thank you, now if you don't mind I'll go back
      to lurking now.

      P.S. Anyone in Cleftlands?

      The unknown mortal named,
      Waczlaw Rodaky