Bulgarian medieval manuscripts

  • Linda Learn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2002
      I pursued the info I sent to the list and contacted the lady who put it
      together. I will be getting a CD of some of her research ... well, just
      because I think its neat and maybe someday I'll have more time to do
      illumination.
      Anyway, she sent me an email asking me to evaluate her website and give her
      feedback.
      Now, I'm NOT that hot on evaluations.... I do think she should have a
      "copyright statement" or something but beyond that I'm not sure.
      Could this list check out her website and give her comments?

      To me, who has not researched this field, this looks good. I would like
      more pictures and labels but don't know if that is what she wants to do with
      her site.

      Please help out on this?

      Thanks! Maria P