Re: Russian Embassy in March

  • masteryevsha
    Message 1 of 6 , May 14, 2002
      Hi all,

      Thanks to all who responded to my posting about the Russian Embassy in
      March. I can't collect your email addresses because of the way Yahoo
      groups work, but if you could reply to me privately (I don't want to
      clutter up the list) with things that you are interested in and your
      contact info (name, real name, addresses, etc.) I'll compile them all
      and we'll start moving forward.

      My email address is yevsha @ carolingia . org