Re: [sig] Kako se

  • Jeff Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2002
      --- ottomattik <ottomattik@...> wrote:

      I'm interested in finding out more about Slavic
      history as my father <BR>
      was from the former Yugoslavia. I'm also interested in
      finding out <BR>
      about local events in the Los Angeles and OC area. If
      any one has any <BR>
      tips, I'd appreciate it.<BR>

      Sta ima,

      Where was your grandfather from? I spent 13 months in
      Bosnia and a little time in Croatia. With more
      details, we can give more info.

      Barcsi Janos

      =====
      JEFFREY C. SMITH
      Parsberg (Oberpfalz), Germany

      "When anger rises, think of the consequences." - Confucius

      http://shopping.yahoo.com