Kako se

  • ottomattik
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2002
      Dobar dan!

      I'm interested in finding out more about Slavic history as my father
      was from the former Yugoslavia. I'm also interested in finding out
      about local events in the Los Angeles and OC area. If any one has any
      tips, I'd appreciate it.

      BB,
      Gryphon
    • Jeff Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2002
        --- ottomattik <ottomattik@...> wrote:

        I'm interested in finding out more about Slavic
        history as my father <BR>
        was from the former Yugoslavia. I'm also interested in
        finding out <BR>
        about local events in the Los Angeles and OC area. If
        any one has any <BR>
        tips, I'd appreciate it.<BR>

        Sta ima,

        Where was your grandfather from? I spent 13 months in
        Bosnia and a little time in Croatia. With more
        details, we can give more info.

        Barcsi Janos

        =====
        JEFFREY C. SMITH
        Parsberg (Oberpfalz), Germany

        "When anger rises, think of the consequences." - Confucius

        http://shopping.yahoo.com