Zetsalo

  • Verson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2002
      Hello,
      Does anyone know of some sites, or other sources for zetsalo? Its a type of armor I've been considering for SCA combat, however I've been asked to get more info about it. I've actually picked up several books, although mostly I've been disapointed with the results. "Oriental Armour" had one semi decent photo of what I'm looking for. Basicly any documention on the russian over lapping style.

      Thanks,
      Andy