Reading Lists Updated

  • Alberta
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 10:30 AM
      > Jade looks very interesting!!! If you back into the index at
      > http://slavic.ohio-state.edu/courses/sl130/lectures/ you get the complete
      > course outline and suggested reading list! Jaek

      Thankyou for pointing that out, I found a lot of really interesting titles
      to look up...my reading list has just grown exponentially! ;)

      > I have looked for a book on Slavic culture by the title of "Shadows of
      Forgotten Ancestors," so far I haven't found a book by this title, but I
      have found reviews about a movie by this title. I thought some of you may be
      interested in both the movie itself and the review...

      As it turns out, according to the course syllabus, it is in fact the movie
      "Shadows of Forgotten Anscestors that is being used, the only book by this
      title is the before mentioned one by Carl Sagan and Ann Druyan. Just
      answered my own question...
      ~Alberta