Scythian, Sarmatian & Slavic religion....

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 9:31 AM
      Got a heads up on this from the Explorator newsletter today:

      "Some Remarks on the Scythian and Sarmatian Religion":
      by Sergei V. Rjabchikov

      ""
      Abstract:
      Here I investigate several Scythian/Sarmatian artifacts and religious
      inscriptions.
      Be-sides (sic), parallels from the Slavonic world are offered.
      ""

      This has just gone online at http://anthro-globe.com/docs/articles/32.pdf
      Note: this is a .pdf file, you will need the (free) Acrobat Reader to read
      it.

      Enjoy...

      A.

      Alastair Millar, BSc(Hons)