Question on Romanian-area Dress

  • Lance_the_Black
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2002
      Since that knowledge page is down, does anyone know where I can find
      costume-specifics on 15th century Wallachian/Transylvanian/Etc? Or
      even before that, really. Barring costume specifics, I'd take any
      other info on clothing of the time. Nobility preferred. (Always
      wanted to know if that robe from Stoker's Dracula was realistic or
      not.)

      Sorry if there's already a message pointing this stuff out, but I
      can't seem to get the motivation to go through nearly six-thousand
      messages on a local dial-up ISP.

      A thousand thanks in any case.