Slavic 130(pt. II)

  • Alberta
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2002
      The book Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors is mentioned, I have a book with this title already written by Carl Sagan...it is about the evolution of the planet and the human species...very different subject matter! Has anyone heard of a book by this title that is about Slavic culture?
      ~Alberta
      http://slavic.ohio-state.edu/courses/sl130/lectures/AU01-midterm.htm

    • hi_caldera
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2002
        Jade looks very interesting!!! If you back into the index at
        http://slavic.ohio-state.edu/courses/sl130/lectures/ you get the complete
        course outline and suggested reading list! Jaek