Bulgaria

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2002
      Among the various things which WON'T make it to my new website is the
      Bulgarian links page. Anyone who can use the links below (which have all
      been checked, for a change...) is welcome to them...

      A good general history of Bulgaria & the Bulgarians down to the present
      day:
      http://www.digsys.bg/books/history/index.html

      The List of Names of the Bulgarian Khans. Primary source material,
      translated from 16th century copies in Old Church Slavonic of earlier
      originals:
      http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Company/5577/engl/History/Imennik.htm

      "FAQ Server: Bulgaria" list of Bulgarian Czars. In transliterated Bulgarian
      (!).
      http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~radev/cgi-bin/faqserver.cgi?care

      "Wonderland Bulgaria": a commercial site with decent contributions on
      history, ethnography & folklore, cuisine, Cyril & Methodius etc. Certainly
      better than the title suggests!!!
      http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Company/5577/

      Cheers!

      A.