Re: [sig] Re: questions

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 28, 2002
      Folks, I've just been informed by our good scholar in
      Prague that this link is not the Bible! He found some
      mention of some saints in the text. I feel like a
      prize idiot! Maybe there's some practical joker out
      there taking advantage of linguistic idiots. I have to
      change that link!
      Sorry about that, folks.

      Isabelle

      http://www.clavmon.cz/sttisky/repertorium/images/dmv5_1.jpg

      > I was positive that was Czech...as you say, Old
      > Czech.
      > That's a pretty amazing site. I don't have the whole
      > site URL handy....darn. Anyway, this image is now on
      > our site!
      >
      > Isabelle

      > http://health.yahoo.com

      =====
      Shine on you crazy diamond,
      You were caught on the crossfire
      Of childhood and stardom,
      Blown on the breeze...
      Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!
      ---Pink Floyd, "Shine On You Crazy Diamond"

      http://health.yahoo.com