computer hassles

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2002
      Due to massive computer hassles I'm having to get a
      new computer. I won't actually have this until late
      next week or a week from Monday, but I have to start
      putting my files on floppies. I don't have to move my
      site and I'm not changing ISP's. Everything should go
      OK, but I'll be, uh, sort of "out of the office" for a
      couple of days. Just fair warning....:-)

      Isabelle

      http://health.yahoo.com