Re: [sig] Re: A curiosity

  • eclipsek
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 21, 2002
      Digressing massively....
      Hemp is huge. I work next to a lab doing research on Hemp (industrial
      hemp). There is a picture of one of the scientists sitting on the
      shoulders of her fiancee. He's ~6 foot, she's 5'4' - the Hemp plants are
      taller then them in the picture and the hemp wasn't old enough to
      harvest yet. (That means the hemp was ~ 9 feet and growing.)

      I've had non-THC hemp seeds in chocolate - they were crunchy and sort
      of nutty flavoured - it would have tasted better if they'd ground the
      seeds and put it chocolate instead of leaving them whole.

      -Kataryna
    • pan_landolf
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 22, 2002
        --- In sig@y..., eclipsek <eclipsek@t...> wrote:
        <snip>
        > I've had non-THC hemp seeds in chocolate - they were crunchy and
        sort
        > of nutty flavoured - it would have tasted better if they'd ground
        the
        > seeds and put it chocolate instead of leaving them whole.
        >
        > -Kataryna

        Ever seen 'Never Been Kissed'? Gwanja brownies with "vitamins T, H,
        and C." (hee, hee)

        Landolf