Mass Permission

  • Kseniia Nikolaeva doch'
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 11, 2002
      I would like the following people to e-mail me ASAP if
      you could:

      Soraya
      Baroness Anastasia
      ANyone in the "Lot's o'Slavs!" picture on the russian
      knowledge page.

      I would like to use photos posted on the russian
      knowledge page as part of a class I am teaching this
      weekend on 16th Cent. Russian Clothing as a visual
      aid. If I could get your permission I would really
      appreciate it! THank you so much, and sorry if I seem
      demanding. Just realised how little time I have...

      Kseniia Nikolaeva doch'

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/