Computer Crash

  • kataryna_dragonweaver
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2002
      Greetings,
      My computer crashed and I've lost all my email since ~the begining
      of January.
      If there was something you sent me between January and April 6th
      that was really important for me to have. Please resend it.
      Also if some one has a copy of the discussion on Eggs that can be
      re-sent easily I'd appreciate if you could send it to me. (It will
      save me going through the archives and forwarding each egg msg
      individually.)
      Thanks.

      -Kataryna
      PS: sorry to anyone who gets a duplicate of this email.
    • R.E. Mills
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2002
        Answered privately; msgs. forwarded

        Mstislav