calling all Czechs!

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2002
      OK, I've done Coronation, now I'm slightly less
      distracted. :-) I'm looking for Czech links, so fellow
      Czechs, it's time to crank up your search engines! I
      still can't figure out food and drink since the search
      engines are still giving me lists of restaurants in
      Prague. The costuming is tricky because of the foreign
      influences. I've been told by some people that the
      Czechs at court wore German Ren or Italian Ren during
      late period. Costuming is *not* my forte, to put it
      mildly. I just read a couple of the posts on sarafans
      and thought "rats, I'm no good at geometry!" :-) I'm
      going to try to find early period Czech links--or
      maybe just early period Slavic and hope there are
      Czech links. Thanks in advance for any help with this
      stuff.

      Isabelle

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/