Re: [sig] The Great Czech Link Hunt

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4 11:02 AM
      Oh, good idea, splitting up into categories....I got
      some bits and pieces (history of Czech beer, a
      costuming link, some history stuff) but I should
      probably stick to the history stuff, I'm no costuming
      expert. I've gone in to try to find stuff about food
      and found Czech restaurants. :-) I threw in Moravia
      and got some more stuff. But it'd be a nightmare to
      try to come up with everything myself.
      Can anyone come up with Czech food and drink and *not*
      get a list of restaurants in Prague? :-)
      Oh, yeah, sorry about forgetting to take my tag out on
      that last post......I'm a scatterbrain due to
      Coronation preparation and really can't do much with
      this until after the event this weekend. :-)

      Isabelle

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/