The Great Czech Link Hunt

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2002
      M'lady Isabelle wrote...

      >because I presently don't have any material!
      [snip]
      >Uh, Alistair? Thanks in advance for any help with this.

      *grin* my reply went out before I saw this one. To be honest, it's high
      time I tried to look out some more links too.
      Suggestion... to save duplication of effort, what say we divide up
      categories/periods/interests between us and then hit Google and similar to
      search out some new info?

      Perhaps some of the other ppl with Czech interests (Krista/Alena,
      Jenny/Enna, Kate/Anezka, Wesley/Vaclav, Jeff/Janos) would like to help out
      here? Oh and before I forget - a big "hi!" and welcome to Megan/Darja too!
      Want to join in on this as well?

      BTW, if you want/need links to modern museums, heritage care institutes
      etc. in the Czech Rep., I've got a ton (I'm a member of the Czech
      Association of Museums & Galleries).

      Cheers

      Alastair

      ---------------------------
      Alastair Millar, BSc(Hons)
    • Patricia Hefner
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2002
        Oh, good idea, splitting up into categories....I got
        some bits and pieces (history of Czech beer, a
        costuming link, some history stuff) but I should
        probably stick to the history stuff, I'm no costuming
        expert. I've gone in to try to find stuff about food
        and found Czech restaurants. :-) I threw in Moravia
        and got some more stuff. But it'd be a nightmare to
        try to come up with everything myself.
        Can anyone come up with Czech food and drink and *not*
        get a list of restaurants in Prague? :-)
        Oh, yeah, sorry about forgetting to take my tag out on
        that last post......I'm a scatterbrain due to
        Coronation preparation and really can't do much with
        this until after the event this weekend. :-)

        Isabelle

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/