Re: [sig] Czech knowledge site

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2 10:29 PM
      Not really. I basically meant to let him know I was
      *attempting* a site. I'm not sure it's going to up to
      snuff, so to speak, because I presently don't have any
      material! Geez, does anyone know where I can any info?

      Uh, Alistair? Thanks in advance for any help with
      this.

      Isabelle

      --- Jenn/Yana <slavic@...> wrote:
      > Do you want me to forward the URL to Paul so that he
      > can put it on the main
      > SIG page? Is that what you are asking?
      >
      > --Yana
      >

      > At 12:25 AM 4/2/2002, you wrote:
      > >Does anyone want to put the Czech knowledge page
      > back
      > >on the SIG site? I have a "skeleton" page, and I'm
      > >presently looking for suitable links.
      > >
      > >Isabelle

      =====
      Shine on you crazy diamond,
      You were caught on the crossfire
      Of childhood and stardom,
      Blown on the breeze...
      Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!
      ---Pink Floyd, "Shine On You Crazy Diamond"

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/