Re: [sig] Czech knowledge site

  • Jenn/Yana
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
      Do you want me to forward the URL to Paul so that he can put it on the main
      SIG page? Is that what you are asking?

      --Yana

      At 12:25 AM 4/2/2002, you wrote:
      >Does anyone want to put the Czech knowledge page back
      >on the SIG site? I have a "skeleton" page, and I'm
      >presently looking for suitable links.
      >
      >Isabelle
    • Patricia Hefner
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
        Not really. I basically meant to let him know I was
        *attempting* a site. I'm not sure it's going to up to
        snuff, so to speak, because I presently don't have any
        material! Geez, does anyone know where I can any info?

        Uh, Alistair? Thanks in advance for any help with
        this.

        Isabelle

        --- Jenn/Yana <slavic@...> wrote:
        > Do you want me to forward the URL to Paul so that he
        > can put it on the main
        > SIG page? Is that what you are asking?
        >
        > --Yana
        >

        > At 12:25 AM 4/2/2002, you wrote:
        > >Does anyone want to put the Czech knowledge page
        > back
        > >on the SIG site? I have a "skeleton" page, and I'm
        > >presently looking for suitable links.
        > >
        > >Isabelle

        =====
        Shine on you crazy diamond,
        You were caught on the crossfire
        Of childhood and stardom,
        Blown on the breeze...
        Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!
        ---Pink Floyd, "Shine On You Crazy Diamond"

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/