Czech knowledge site

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002
      Does anyone want to put the Czech knowledge page back
      on the SIG site? I have a "skeleton" page, and I'm
      presently looking for suitable links.

      Isabelle

      http://http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • Jenn/Yana
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
        Do you want me to forward the URL to Paul so that he can put it on the main
        SIG page? Is that what you are asking?

        --Yana

        At 12:25 AM 4/2/2002, you wrote:
        >Does anyone want to put the Czech knowledge page back
        >on the SIG site? I have a "skeleton" page, and I'm
        >presently looking for suitable links.
        >
        >Isabelle
      • Patricia Hefner
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
          Not really. I basically meant to let him know I was
          *attempting* a site. I'm not sure it's going to up to
          snuff, so to speak, because I presently don't have any
          material! Geez, does anyone know where I can any info?

          Uh, Alistair? Thanks in advance for any help with
          this.

          Isabelle

          --- Jenn/Yana <slavic@...> wrote:
          > Do you want me to forward the URL to Paul so that he
          > can put it on the main
          > SIG page? Is that what you are asking?
          >
          > --Yana
          >

          > At 12:25 AM 4/2/2002, you wrote:
          > >Does anyone want to put the Czech knowledge page
          > back
          > >on the SIG site? I have a "skeleton" page, and I'm
          > >presently looking for suitable links.
          > >
          > >Isabelle

          =====
          Shine on you crazy diamond,
          You were caught on the crossfire
          Of childhood and stardom,
          Blown on the breeze...
          Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!
          ---Pink Floyd, "Shine On You Crazy Diamond"

          http://taxes.yahoo.com/