Dobry den

  • catmegancat
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 29, 2002
      Bozeny Pany,
      I am new to the list and thought I'd introduce myself. I am Darja z
      Praze, a Czech woman from the reign of Karel IV. (MKA Megan Cantwell.)
      I was in the SCA for a few years before going on exchange to the Czech
      Republic, but only knew my persona after that. :-) I am interested in
      all things Czech, including costuming, language, bookmaking (binding
      and printing), brewing, and almost anything else SCAdian you can think
      of. I live in the Mists, in the West Kingdom, and am a member of St.
      David's college.
      Well met...
      Mejte se moc hezky,
      Darja