OT: For anyone looking for forwardable email now that Yahoo will no longer do it

  • Lorilei
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2002
      I have been searching a bit to find a free email provider who will
      automatically forward mail since Yahoo MAIL will no longer be
      forwardable as of April 24 ? I think that's the date anyhow.

      Anyways to make a long story short, I installed a new version of ICQ
      today and thought what the heck, I'd sign up for the free email too -
      LOW and BEHOLD ICQmail is forwardable (for the time anyways).

      Thought I'd mention it to those who would like a possible replacement
      for Yahoo MAIL.

      Lorilei