Re: [sig] Re: Vyborg armor question

  • Alexey Kiyaikin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2002
      Greetings all!

      > That's a good question, but I have an even more critical and important one.
      >
      > Who's the dyev in the green gown? And what's more important, would she go
      > out
      > with me?

      Naaaaw! You're a bloody Wrong Type Re-creator. You must get used to
      saying "That's poor re-creation, that's not historic at all", use live
      steel and no rattan, and despise those who aren't like that. Sorry,
      as a rule, maidens from re-creation groups share their superstitions
      and common beliefs. Just mimic you're of the same flock, and get all.
      The aforesaid should not be treated as advertising. :-)

      Bye,
      Posadnik.