Re[2]: [sig] vyborg

  • Alexey Kiyaikin
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 12, 2002
      Greetings!

      > Not really. None of the links that came up actually
      > answer my question.

      Well, if the trouble is in stripes, I've already posted the answer.
      If it means clothing in general, try I. Marc Carlson's page. BTW, he's a
      SCAdian as well. (at least, one of the Carlsons, named Marc, was once an
      author at rec.org.sca. - see the Florilegium) :-)
      www.personal.utulsa.edu/~marc-carlson/ - there are patterns for
      shirts, hose & all that stuff, mainly with references where they are
      taken from (I mean what burial or bog they were taken out doing some
      excavations)
      also, a little bit of info can be at
      www.huscarl.com/costume/index.htm, or

      http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/topics/clot.htm (isn't the clothing internet