Re: Re: Painted Ware

  • Chris and Trish Makowski
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 2 8:52 PM
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Katheryne of Krings Keep <katheryne_of_krings_keep@...>
      To: sig@onelist.com <sig@onelist.com>
      Date: Saturday, October 02, 1999 14:41
      Subject: Re: [sig] Re: Painted Ware

      >If you are interested in getting more of these painted spoons, I know of a
      >merchant who has/ can get them.
      >
      >I could contact him if you wish.
      >
      >His prices are VERY reasonable!
      >
      >Katheryne of Krings Keep
      >aka Katradzyna Bochenek

      Me! Me! OOO OO OO! Me ME!

      (Get the idea that I want more, lol)

      Anya
    • Leslie Helms
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 3 11:01 AM
        I'd like to know where to buy painted spoons, also. They're used in Gypsy
        dancing. Can you publish the information on the list?

        Thanks,
        Larisa Ivanova
      • Katheryne of Krings Keep
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 3 3:32 PM
          > >If you are interested in getting more of these painted spoons, I know of
          > >merchant who has/ can get them.
          > >
          > >I could contact him if you wish.
          > >
          > >His prices are VERY reasonable!
          > >
          > >Katheryne of Krings Keep
          > >aka Katradzyna Bochenek
          >

          >Me! Me! OOO OO OO! Me ME!
          >
          >(Get the idea that I want more, lol)
          >
          >Anya

          OK next time I talk to him I'll see if he has any in stock.

          You might have to wait until Pennsic though, that way me, you & the items
          will be in the same place at the same time. Although if he has any in stock
          I could always mail them to you.

          Katradzyna
        • Katheryne of Krings Keep
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 3 3:38 PM
            >I'd like to know where to buy painted spoons, also. They're used in Gypsy
            >dancing. Can you publish the information on the list?
            >
            >Thanks,
            >Larisa Ivanova

            I would publish his web site or even his e-mail addy IF he had one. The best
            I can do is try to catch him home and see if he has any in stock. The next
            time I talk to him I'll see what he has.

            You want painted spoons,,, how about Russian cooking tools?

            Katradzyna
          • MHoll@xxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 3 5:11 PM
              In a message dated 10/1/1999 12:11:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
              jenne@... writes:

              > Nope, it's not OOP! *grin* I have documentation from the _Wooden Artifacts
              > from Medieval Novogrod_ books that show and describe painted dishes,
              > spoons, and birchbark containers.

              Good! Nice! But are the designs and colors period?

              Predslava,
              who hasn't been to the library in a while!
            • Jenn/Yana
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 3 7:14 PM
                >I would publish his web site or even his e-mail addy IF he had one. The best
                >I can do is try to catch him home and see if he has any in stock. The next
                >time I talk to him I'll see what he has.
                >
                >You want painted spoons,,, how about Russian cooking tools?
                >
                >Katradzyna

                What kinds of cooking tools? And could you give us the gentle's name, if
                not his contact info? It sounds like he has potential to be a good contact
                for Slavic wares. Is he in the SCA?

                --Yana
              • Diane S. Sawyer
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 3 7:58 PM
                  --- Leslie Helms <leslie@...> wrote:
                  > From: Leslie Helms <leslie@...>
                  >
                  > I'd like to know where to buy painted spoons, also.
                  > They're used in Gypsy
                  > dancing. Can you publish the information on the
                  > list?
                  >
                  > Thanks,
                  > Larisa Ivanova

                  How are they used?

                  Tasha
                • Chris and Trish Makowski
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 3 8:12 PM
                    >OK next time I talk to him I'll see if he has any in stock.
                    >
                    >You might have to wait until Pennsic though, that way me, you & the items
                    >will be in the same place at the same time. Although if he has any in stock
                    >I could always mail them to you.
                    >
                    >Katradzyna

                    Ummm , I'll have to take you up on the mailing offer, because it's going to
                    be at least 2 years before I get to go to Pennsic. I'm having a betrothal at
                    the upcoming Gulf Wars, and a crowning (Russ Oth marriage ceremony) a couple
                    of months later.

                    Anya
                  • Katheryne of Krings Keep
                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 7 4:25 PM
                      >I would publish his web site or even his e-mail addy IF he had one. The
                      best
                      > >I can do is try to catch him home and see if he has any in stock. The
                      >next
                      > >time I talk to him I'll see what he has.
                      > >
                      > >You want painted spoons,,, how about Russian cooking tools?
                      > >
                      > >Katradzyna
                      >
                      >What kinds of cooking tools? And could you give us the gentle's name, if
                      >not his contact info? It sounds like he has potential to be a good contact
                      >for Slavic wares. Is he in the SCA?
                      >
                      >--Yana

                      I don't know what kind, they look like spatulas, flat spoons, and other
                      stuff. The tags say "Russian cooking tool"

                      Good contact for Slavic wares???? His SCA persona is Russian!!

                      Mayhaps you have heard of Longship Trading Company. He dosen't do Pennsic,
                      but he tries to do many Aethelmaerc events and many in the Vermont,
                      Massachus....Massejuice... oh heck - MA area, and a little in the eastern
                      PA area.

                      I don't have his number on me right now but I'll look.

                      Katradzyna