Re: [sig] Gulf Wars class

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2002
      OK, I've been out of the loop of lately due to mundane
      distractions. I'm not going to get there until
      Thursday night. I'm going to do some waterbearing; how
      much, I don't know, because I'm coming off of a nasty
      foot injury and it's still tender. Is anything
      happening Friday or Saturday?

      THL Isabelle de Foix
      Shire Brantestone
      Kingdom of Meridies