Jamestown MTA, March 16-17

  • orlirva
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2002
      Hi, the winged hussars, pancerni, light, and arqubuser cavalry,
      dragoons, and horse artillery of our 17th C. Polish-Lithuanian
      Commonwealth living history group will be doing our thing (without
      those pesky horses) at the Military Through the Ages Timeline event
      at Jamestown VA, near Williamsburg, March 16-17 . The event is a lot
      of fun, so if you are within striking distance, hope to see you - its
      a fun event
      to visit.
      -Rotmiestrz Ryszard Buzinowski