RE: [sig] Painted eggs

  • hi_caldera
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 3, 2002
      My grandfather (Polish immigrant to US) would do that on Easter also with
      all the grandchildren. We had to bring out own eggs that we decorated the
      American way.... his were done the traditional way with wax etchings and
      onions skin dyes. His was always the hardest and smashed our eggs to
      bits...we would always get two tries....one for eash end.