Re: Re[4]: [sig] Re: Russian archery equipment

  • Diane Sawyer
    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 2, 2002
      --- Alexey Kiyaikin <Posadnik@...> wrote:

      > Greetings!
      > As a non-native speaker, I have to guess what "draw
      > weight" is.

      {snip}

      > Of course, if I understand the term right.
      >
      > Bye,
      > Posadnik.

      Golly, sure sounds like you do! Thanks a lot! :-)

      Tasha

      http://sports.yahoo.com
    • Dmitriy V. Ryaboy
      Message 38 of 38 , Apr 10 2:16 PM
        Someone scanned in a few pics from Medvedev -- I don't remember now what the
        original question was, but I am sure the images will be helpful :)

        http://www.missouri.edu/~winsloww/temp/Byzprojweapons/

        (they will be taken down shortly, so save them if you want them)

        -Dmitriy