New Book

  • Marilee Humason
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2002
      This book is not Slavic but I got this message and
      thought it might be of interest to others.

      Boydell & Brewer, the press that has brought out the
      Museum of London
      books,
      Spanish Tailor's Manuel, etc. that have been out of
      print so long.Archaeology - titles due to be
      published in March 2002

      Armour from the Battle of Wisby, 1361
      Bengt Thordeman

      Thordeman's work on the battle, developed from the
      thousands of
      artefacts
      discovered in the mass burial, has been cited in
      virtually every
      bibliography on the subject of arms and armour and
      used as a key source
      for
      the dating of medieval coins and other artefacts.

      ISBN: 1891448056
      Price: �70.00 / $99.95
      Binding: Hardback

      In Service,