RE: Re: [sig] Fencing Tarze (Buckler)

  • John-Joseph Bober
    Message 1 of 28 , Feb 11, 2002
      Back to the actual shields being discussed....

      I don't know if anyone else brought this up, but there is a picture
      of the "oversized wok" example in the first of the Osprey books
      on Polish Armor.
      Also, I was thinking about this on the way home...if you want
      to apply fabric to wood, I'd suggest a mixture of glue - Elmer's
      should work fine - and water, and essentially paint it on the
      wood, and adhere the fabric to it.
      For a less permanent version, may I suggest eyelets and a drawstring
      on the back side of the shield.

      Jan