Romanian update

  • Dan Blair
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 1999
      I have updated the Library on the Romanian Knowledge
      Page again. This pretty much covers all of my raw
      research. Now that I've gone all over it again I can
      see where I can put some of it onto the Page. So in a
      few weeks I'll have prettied some of it up and put it
      where it's appropriate. After that I'm going graphic
      hunting, the Page needs some pictures.

      Vlad