Khoroshky

  • pan_landolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2002
      Last night I attended a performance of Khoroshky, the Byelorussian
      National Dance Ensemble. What a show!
      The music was superb. The dancing was wonderful. The costumes were
      terrific.
      At one point they performed a set of Renaissance music and dances.
      The male dancers looked like they walked off the set of 'With Fire
      and Sword'. I almost couldn't stay in my seat. I had my binoculars
      and checked out details. I'm inspired to create more garb.
      I don't know their tour schedule, but if you get a chance to see
      them, do so.
      Landolf