Re: Bohemian titles (again)

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2002
      >Academically sound citations would be best.

      Given the amount of time I have for hobbies, the best I could realistically
      offer is reference to published academic and/or museum sources for which I
      could supply a detailed citation along with a translation of the relevant
      extract(s).

      Question is, would this do?

      A.
    • Alastair Millar
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2002
        Would still appreciate an answer to this one from someone more knowledgable
        than myself... or has the list server beenn skipping messages again?

        TIA

        > Message: 5
        > Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 18:36:52 +0100
        > From: "Alastair Millar" <alastair@...>
        > Subject: Re: Bohemian titles (again)
        >
        > >Academically sound citations would be best.
        >
        > Given the amount of time I have for hobbies, the best I could
        realistically
        > offer is reference to published academic and/or museum sources for
        > which I could supply a detailed citation along with a translation of the
        > relevant extract(s).
        >
        > Question is, would this do?
        >
        > A.

        Alastair Millar
        Alastair Millar BSc (Hons)
        Translation & Consultancy for the Heritage Industry
        P.O. Box 685, CZ 111 21 Praha 1, Czech Republic
        E-mail: alastair@... url: http://www.skriptorium.cz
      • Jenne Heise
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 14, 2002
          > Would still appreciate an answer to this one from someone more knowledgable
          > than myself... or has the list server beenn skipping messages again?
          >
          > > Given the amount of time I have for hobbies, the best I could
          > realistically
          > > offer is reference to published academic and/or museum sources for
          > > which I could supply a detailed citation along with a translation of the
          > > relevant extract(s).
          > >
          > > Question is, would this do?

          That sounds like what we are looking for, yes.

          "I'd be much happier if my love life resembled falconry a lot less."