Estrella meeting?

  • Dmitriy V Ryaboy
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2002
      Anyone planning a get-together some time at Estrella?
      I can bring eye candy...

      -Dmitriy Shelomianin

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2002
        Friday, 4 PM at the class tent. I would love to see your armor and such!! I
        am teaching a class on Polish history and all are invited. I am afraid to
        say I am sure many know more than I, but I must at least try!!
        If that wont work, please let me know and we can try another time also.
        Judwiga

        >From: "Dmitriy V Ryaboy" <dvryaboy@...>
        >To: <sig@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [sig] Estrella meeting?
        >Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 00:09:59 -0800
        >
        >Anyone planning a get-together some time at Estrella?
        >I can bring eye candy...
        >
        >-Dmitriy Shelomianin

        Judwiga CzarnaPika Ze Smokza Jamy
        Barrouly gules and argent, a canton azure, mulletty of 50 argent.

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2002
          Where is Estrella again?

          In Soli Gloria,
          Tom Nadratowski <A HREF="http://www.footballguys.com">Footballguys.com</A>