Re: [sig] Re: Bohemian titles

  • vespirus@socrates.berkeley.edu
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 4, 2002
      On Sat, 2 Feb 2002, Alastair Millar wrote:

      > Tasha - Erm, not being an SCA person, I have no idea what y'all consider
      > "verification"... can you give me a clue? (Perhaps off-list, if you think
      > that would be better?)

      Academically sound citations would be best. Sometimes it comes down to a
      compromise, but there *are* those of us in the SCA who know how to do
      serious research.

      --Walraven, who has been researching a Croat title list but has held off
      sending anything in just yet in order to peruse 12th century legal
      documents from Ragusa and proclamations of the Hungarian king for
      citations of title use.