two questions about Pennsic . . .

  • Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2002
      Is the Slavic Interest Group planning on having a gathering at Pennsic
      this year?

      Also, since teachers will be limited to only 4 total classes this year,
      I'm trying to decide whether it's necessary for me to teach either _Food
      and Drink of Eastern Europe_ or _Herbs of Eastern Europe_ this year.

      The stated intent of the limit on classes per teacher is to encourage
      others to teach, so what are YOU all planning to teach this year at
      Pennsic?

      "You're down as expendable. You don't get a weapon." Diana Wynne Jones
    • Ed Downard
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2002
        right now my thoughts are on Estrella...not Pennsic. *-)

        Lord Eduard Gostomski, CHL