Online images of Polish Manuscripts?

  • Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002
      Someone has emailed me looking for online images of Polish manuscripts or
      illumination. I know there's a book out there that has some images, but I
      don't know of any web sites. (The Hours of Bona Sforza is Italian and
      belonged to one of Queen Bona's older relatives.)
      Help?

      "You're down as expendable. You don't get a weapon." Diana Wynne Jones