Estrella War get together

  • Judy Brannigan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2002
      Hi All!!
      I will be teaching a Polish history class at Estrella, Friday afternoon, and
      I would like to invite you all there for a get together. I dont know off
      hand what time, but I hope to meet you all there!!!

      Judwiga CzarnaPika Ze Smokza Jamy
      Barrouly gules and argent, a canton azure, mulletty of 50 argent.

    • Lente
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2002
        Well, I'm planning to be at Estrella from Wednesday on so hopefully can
        swing by your class and sit on the outskirts listening, hard to keep a 2 1/2
        year old tamed down for an hour or more but I'm going to try. I would be
        glad to meet some of the SIg members.

        Kathws Rusa